Hey dear friends & family, lots of good news this week!
- We are all covid free.
- Jerry continues to get stronger walking every day. He has lost 18 lbs. Here is enjoying new PJ’s from Josh
- A sweet surprise visit from dear gal friends who flew in for the weekend. Betty flew in from B’ham, Priscilla flew in from CO. They both went to BAMA with us. We had a blast catching up & watching the BAMA game too!
- Susan Baker came to visit for a sweet prayer & share time. She brought supper and a terrific PT guy who helped Jerry get rid of some back pain. What a gift!
- Jerry can’t pick up the grandkids, but he can still make them laugh 😆. Look at the 9-second video for lots of fun chuckles.
- Charlie Helms drove up from Waco to see Jerry. What a super friend! He still leads a core group at the men’s CBS class in VA. He has all the guys praying for Jerry.
As you can see all this good news is from God’s amazing grace & your thoughtful prayers! 🙏💗✝️🕊🙏
Love & Blessings,
Jerry can’t pick up the grandkids, but he can still make them laugh 😆. Look at the 9-second video for lots of fun chuckles